Skip to main content

Books Read in 2020

This post will be republished every time I add a new book. (Or as often as I remember to do this because as you know by now, I suck at blogging.)

[1] 
House Rules by Jodi Picoult

[2]
The Valley of Fear by Arthur Conan Doyle

[3]
The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer

[4]
Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig

[5]
The Ruin (Cormac Reilly #1) by Dervla McTiernan

[6]
Reflections of Yesterday by Debbie Macomber

[7]
When It All Went to Custard by Danielle Hawkins

[8]
Where Are The Children? by Mary Higgins Clark

[9]
A Mother’s Confession by Kelly Rimmer

[10]
Before I Let You go by Kelly Rimmer

[11]
Our House by Louise Candlish

[12]
The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck by Mark Manson

[13]
488 Rules for Life by Kitty Flanagan

[14]
The Murder at the Vicarage (Miss Marple #1) by Agatha Christie

[15]
The Thirteen Problems (Miss Marple #2) by Agatha Christie

[16]
The Body in the Library (Miss Marple #3) by Agatha Christie

[17]
The Moving Finger (Miss Marple #4) by Agatha Christie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nineteen Days

A couple of days short of three weeks without the Facebook app on my phone or iPad, I downloaded it last Saturday to share a video of me playing the Super Mario Brothers Main Theme . I’ve been practising it for close to two months now. And up until last Saturday, I haven’t been able to record it with no errors. I still had a couple of minor errors (one misplaced note and one missed beat) but I’ve decided it was good enough. While I still cared about the number of likes it generated, I didn’t care as obsessively as I used to. I tried to focus more on who did like it, instead of wondering why so and so didn’t. I’m gonna try to go a little longer this time, maybe even get to the end of the three weeks, maybe four. In the mean time, I will be uploading my music on my YouTube channel.  Here’s a challenge — What if I try to get to ten videos on my channel before sharing anything else on my IG or FB? Then there’s a reason to plug it, right? I wonder though if I’d still care to plug by then. I